Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Cambridge Blog Post #12

 Today, me and my group got on a call and talked all about our film openings intro. More specifically, why it is different from most other horror and comedy movies. Our narration aspect, is able to give us a lot more creative freedom than we would normally have in a different situation. We get to tell our audience a bit about the situation that they currently see unfolding on the screen. Most horror films would play the situation being shown as completely serious. Most comedy films would play off the situation as completely funny. With our idea, and the genre we have chosen, we can do both. Which leaves us open to more creative opportunities. Ideas like this have been seen in this genre before. The difference with us, is that we are elevating it. We are bringing it to a place that has almost never been seen before. I cannot wait to see it play out. Especially since next time we meet, we will begin the storyboarding process most likely. I have my own concerns about that, which I will elaborate on in my next post. The challenges of it, the benefits of it, it should be an interesting part in helping to bring this project all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Blog Post #25

 Below is the link for my film opening project. A lot of time and effort went into creating this. I really hope you all enjoy. https://youtu...