Monday, March 8, 2021

Cambridge Blog Post #14

 Today in class, me and my groupmates could sadly not start much of the storyboarding as one of my groupmates was absent. We all agreed that we would not make any decisions without the other, so with that in mind, we really took the period today to completely flesh out our story even more than it already is. I think though today did not go as planned, it was still a very successful meeting that we had with each other. Right now, I am here to tell you all about what we came up with. I have left you all in the dark on the specifics long enough.

In simplest terms, our film opening will compilation of man doing crazy things, where then we pan out to see open pill container. Now, I know what you are thinking, it sounds extremely simple. But trust me when I say that the visuals we have planned, will make this look fantastic. We also wanted to have a commentary about America's drug society, and show that sometimes, the real monster could be within ourselves. What you see in the film will most definitely reflect this.

I think that once the script gets more written, and we are able to talk with our other member, small things will change. But right now, our story is locked in. We are feeling extremely confident about everything we have to do, and I have to say, I think right now we are at a pretty good pace. So far everything we wanted to go right has. I hope it can continue like that in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Blog Post #25

 Below is the link for my film opening project. A lot of time and effort went into creating this. I really hope you all enjoy. https://youtu...