Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Cambridge Blog Post #15

 Today my group and I ran into an unexpected snag. I said in my last blog that one of our group members was not here last class. Well, when we caught up with him today, we told him about all we talked about last class, including some of the changes that we were thinking of making to our film story. We thought he would really enjoy it. As it turns out, he did not like our ideas that much. So, we spent the class going back and forth about what idea would work best for our project.

I mean overall it was a very civil argument. No group member was aggressive with what they were saying. We all said our arguments clear and concisely, and we listened respectfully to the group member on the other side of the coin. I feel as if we made a lot of progress with today. But still, the problem is not solved. Though we did make a ton of progress today with being able to say our thoughts, we still do not 100% agree on the story.

With that in mind, we came up with a plan. We are going to take the next day or so to think, and when we all meet up back in class, we will tell each other what we have decided in terms of which story to go with. I think this is the fair way to do things. It gives us all a chance to think about both projects, and how they could possibly be done. It also allows for even more ideas to be added, which maybe those on the opposing side will enjoy more. On Friday, I hope to write a blogpost about the good news.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Blog Post #25

 Below is the link for my film opening project. A lot of time and effort went into creating this. I really hope you all enjoy. https://youtu...