Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Cambridge Blog Post #19

 Today, me and my group started to put the finishing touches on our script. Throughout the entire process of script writing, we wanted to make sure that we made our script seem as professional as possible. We did not want it to seem like a student film. I think that we have succeeded at that. The process was long, but it was very worth it.

I understand, that some people for this project have not written a script. I think that that is a huge mistake. Writing a script is extremely beneficial to your project. For one, it helps you plan out everything that you are going to shoot. If you don't have an idea of what you are going to shoot, then you cannot do it effectively whatsoever. Planning, especially on a project like this, is a must. When me and my group wrote the script, we found that things were a lot simpler to think about, when we were putting our ideas on paper. This is what every group should be doing.

As for what our next step is, over spring break, I cannot wait to start filming. We have the script, and as of today, we have a set location that we are going to use. I am very excited to start that next step. I know that it will most likely have its own separate challenges to work around, but I am ready for the challenge. I am hoping for the best with everything though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Blog Post #25

 Below is the link for my film opening project. A lot of time and effort went into creating this. I really hope you all enjoy. https://youtu...