Monday, March 22, 2021

Cambridge Blog Post #20

I am sad to say that for the next week or so, while my teammates film, I will have to be stuck at home and supervising from behind a screen. I have contracted Covid-19. The second that I received my positive test, I called my team. Now that this was a factor, we had to think quickly on what to do. So, we got on a hour long call, and started to brainstorm a plan.

My teammates would go to the filming location, but this time, they would bring a couple of friends to work as a stand-in for my part of the filming. Meanwhile, on filming days, I will be getting on a face time call with them, so that I can see what will be happening at the location of filming. Even though I cannot be their physically, I can be there virtually. I am saddened that right near the finish line, something like this happens. But, unforeseen issues often do happen.

I will be doing whatever I can from home. This is not the time for me to get lazy, even if I am sick. I will rest, yes. Although, I will also work as hard as ever. I want to make this project the best that it can possibly be. I hope to still be able to accomplish that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Blog Post #25

 Below is the link for my film opening project. A lot of time and effort went into creating this. I really hope you all enjoy. https://youtu...