Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Cambridge Blog Post #21

 Today, my group began the long awaited filming process. Since I was home sick with the Corona Virus, I had to resort to different methods, and get on a zoom call with my group, while they were at the filming location. I must admit, while I wish I could have been there in person, I still felt as if I was able to help adequately throughout the day. I made suggestions on different scenes, told our actors how they could do something better, and was able to watch each scene be filmed. I tried my hardest to make sure I was still being a productive member of the team. I was honestly just glad to see us getting the filming done. It has been such a long road, that it felt as if it would never get to this stage. But we are finally getting it done. From what I understand, about 95% of the filming was done today. One of my partners apparently wanted to film one more scene, but it got too dark to do it. So, they may be going back tomorrow. If they do, I will be right there with them. Helping in whatever way I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Blog Post #25

 Below is the link for my film opening project. A lot of time and effort went into creating this. I really hope you all enjoy. https://youtu...