Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Cambridge Blog Post #22

 Today, my group members finished filming that final scene that they wanted to get done. Along with us, taking our first steps to edit the project. I have been extremely nervous about the editing process for a long time. If one thing is off, if one thing looks bad, the entire project is ruined. A lot is on the line with this part of our project. So, with that being said, we have to make it the best it can be.

We started off by thinking of what different types of cuts we should make to the scenes. There are some that actually look extremely professional. There are others that could make the film look like it was made by a ton of amateurs. That is something we do not want at all. The want with this film, has always been to make it look professional. To show that we are hard workers.

We have a lot to prove with this short film opening. As we come down to the final weeks, the pressure to make it great only keeps building. My group and I will try to do the absolute best that we can to make this project great. We have planned it all out as best we can. So, I am confident we can get the work done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Blog Post #25

 Below is the link for my film opening project. A lot of time and effort went into creating this. I really hope you all enjoy. https://youtu...