Friday, April 2, 2021

Cambridge Blog Post #23

 Today is my last true blog post. The next two that I will be submitting is that of my CCR and my finished film opening. This whole experience has been quite the ride. There have been good times, and there have been bad times. Even though this project was not easy, I am glad I was able to partake in it. I thought it was an extremely useful experience to prepare me for my future.

I was thinking recently about the passage of this time of this project. When we first started it, I honestly had no idea how we would get it done. It sounded extremely complicated, and time consuming. But, with a lot of hard work, and with the help of my team, we were actually able to move smoothly through it. I think by the end of the second week, we even had an almost full fledged idea, which by talking to some of the other groups, I found that we were actually one of the first to do that.

I was also thinking back to the screenwriting process of our film. That was not an easy couple of days. We fought a ton, and we just honestly could not seem to agree. But eventually we all managed to solve it, and I think that we wrote a great script. But then, our biggest challenge came.

Within the last two weeks of the project, and right before we were going to start filming, I got Covid. Which really put a wrench in all our plans. But, we had to persevere, and my group had to film without me while I then supervised. Honestly, though it was frustrating, we did good with filming. I could not be more excited to show off this project.

Overall, I think this project did teach me a lot. For one, I learned the value of time management, with all that we had to do. But I also found out the importance of trusting, and working together with your group mates. I would honestly not change too much about this process. It was a very useful and memorable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Blog Post #25

 Below is the link for my film opening project. A lot of time and effort went into creating this. I really hope you all enjoy. https://youtu...