Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Cambridge Blog Post #18

 Today in class, me and my group were not able to work on our script. Although, it was for a very good reason. Today we got to talk to other groups about our projects. It was to ask for advice, hear their critiques, and also for us to give advice to them. I thought that it was pretty productive. I did end up asking for more advice than I thought I originally needed.

Over the last couple of weeks, I have been concerned about the editing of the film. How after we get our footage, it will end up looking. So, I asked for some tips on different effects and editing techniques I could use, and I ended up getting a couple of good ideas. I also remember asking about how me and my group should go about filming on location. We will be filming in a woods environment, and I was a bit nervous on how that could fit in with our idea, even though I knew we were already going with that direction. So I got some good advice there as well. 

Overall, the meeting was very useful. I was able to get some pretty useful information out of the other groups, and I will integrate that into the film. A lot of my worries have been lessened I would say, after talking to others. Now, next class I just hope we can finish up our script. Because, spring break, we will be filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Blog Post #25

 Below is the link for my film opening project. A lot of time and effort went into creating this. I really hope you all enjoy. https://youtu...