Thursday, March 11, 2021

Cambridge Blog Post #16

 Today was a good day. We all took the last day like I said in a previous post, and thought about what would be best for the project. So, after a lot of thinking and discussion, we decided that the best thing to do would to be a mix of our two ideas. This way everyone is happy. We talked about how we could incorporate the ideas together, and we found the perfect way to do so.

Over the weekend, the 3 of us are going to call. The next step now that we have the story down, is to write the actual script and storyboard around it. Without this, we have no guidance or anything of the sort while shooting. So we figured the weekend is better to do this, than next school week. Once these are done, the filming can begin. Which I have to say, will be one of the most exciting parts of this specific project, in my opinion at least.

I am excited for all of these next steps if I am being honest. I have always been someone who likes the filming process, and I think it will be great to finally be able to work in that stage. It took a lot of work to get this far, and once we finish the script and storyboard, we will be able to have a lot more fun than we are already having. So I hope that nothing else can derail us off track, but either way we will deal with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Blog Post #25

 Below is the link for my film opening project. A lot of time and effort went into creating this. I really hope you all enjoy. https://youtu...